Your payment was accepted and your transaction has been completed. A receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you. You may log into your account at www.paypal.com/us to view details of this transaction.
We hope that you find the information in this document to be a helpful tool in your venture.
You can download your order at following link:
The above link is just under 68MB, give it some time to download if you have a slow connection
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- You are only allowed one download.
- All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.
- The above link is just under 68MB, give it some time to download if you have a slow connection
- You will need to Extract or Unzip the files once the file has been downloaded to your computer
(Read More about Extracting Files on a PC or Read More about Extracting Files on a MAC)
- The above link will only be available for 72 hours, please make sure that you get your copy while the link is active.
- You will need a copy of Adobe Reader® to view this document. You can download a free version at http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
Think Green – In an attempt to reduce our ecological footprint at Factory Vintage we only offer digital versions of our documents. Please do not print How to Open a Vintage Clothing Store – Volume One – From Loan to Lease more than once unless you need to.
* Extras: Also included is a file called ‘Extras’. In this file you will find the following worksheets that will be useful when you are putting together your business plan or for day to day operations.
Feel free to use the numbers provided in these worksheets. They have come from start-up vintage stores actual numbers in the past. Or you can tweak them to reflect your company’s goals, if you adjust the correct numbers the formulas should remain the same.
You will need either Microsoft Excell® or Open Office Org® to use these worksheets. You can download a free version of Open Office Org® at http://download.openoffice.org/
Take a look at the README.doc inside the folder if you have any questions,
Thank You Again,