Vintage Clothing Retail Start-up Questioner
Starting up a new business can be an exciting time. It can also be very rewarding and draining at times. Coming up with a concept, finding suppliers and a market can get a little hectic. If this is your first time opening a shop then you are in for a few surprises, hopefully all good ones. In order for us to be able to help you out with your new venture, we would like to ask you a few questions. Please answer these questions to the best of your knowledge so that we might be able to get an idea of how we might work best for you.
- Do you have a Business Plan yet?
- What type of location are you looking for?
- Have you found a location yet?
- Started Finish out?
- What kind of layout do you plan on having?
- Do you have a name for your shop?
- Who is your target demographic?
- How do you plan on marketing your store?
- What type of Vintage Clothing do you plan on carrying? -Classic vintage 30′s – 60′s -Mainstream retro 50′s –80′s -High End Vintage 30′s – 80′s -Resale shop / buy sale trade
- Do you have an opening date in mind?
With retail markups being some of the highest in the industry, Opening a vintage clothing store can be a very lucrative investment. Unfortunately with the economy being the way it is there are many risks to opening a business. Gathering as much information on suppliers and current markets can be very beneficial to the success of a new business.