Shop Owner Notes
A smart business owner understands the inherent value of goal setting in steering a growing business in the right direction. Unfortunately, figuring out exactly what the right direction is—and the road map to get there—isn’t as much of a no-brainer.
More than 80 percent of the 300 small business owners surveyed in the recent 4th Annual Staples National Small Business Survey said that they don’t keep track of their business goals, and 77 percent have yet to achieve their vision for their company.
This time, instead of setting mindless resolutions that you never plan on obtaining, why not try to make a difference. We have put together a list of twelve steps that are geared to help improve your bottom line. Hopefully these important retail business resolutions won’t take YOU over a decade to become habit, because these steps represent the traits we all need if we want to achieve long-term, big time success.
If you are a manager or a business owner you can not afford to have negative non performing employees on your payroll. Often times unproductive people search out smaller companies because of their lack of direct management. As an owner you should always be ready to recognize both positive and negative behaviors in an employees performance. Large companies like 3M discovered that when they laid off the bottom 10 percent (the weakest performers) of employees, their productivity increased by 18 percent. It didn’t take them long that learn that negative employees not only produce less but also cost quite a bit more.
Negative employees destroy moral and turn off customers with their negativity. They don’t have a lot of drive and don’t take allot of initiative. So how do employees with good positive attitudes behave? Here are four characteristics you should look for in yourself and your team.
1. Positive Employees Understand That Work is Good For their Soul. Most people know that it is good for a company. They understand that it good for the customer and they may even know that it is good for the country. But only positive people know that it is good for the soul. Something corrosive happens to the souls of people who stop caring about the quality of their work and begin to go through motions.
2.Positive Employees Decide to Enjoy Their Work No Matter What. No Job will ever be perfect, and there will always be room for improvement. In spite of that, a positive employee decides that they are going to like their work. It’s a decision they make, not a feeling they have when everything is going well. If employees think that their job stinks, they need to try unemployment for a while.
3. Positive Employees See The Good In Every Situation. Like everyone else
they see the wrong in every situation, but positive employees don’t get stuck on that point. Positive people keep themselves going by seeing the good in every situation and focus on how to make it better. By contrast negative employees focus on minor annoyance and let it ruin everything.
4. Positive Employees Do More than Is Expected. Positive people are never satisfied with getting by doing the bare minimum. They wouldn’t feel good about themselves if they did. Positive employees find out what is expected and do what they can to exceed those expectations. Whether it is dazzling a customer with better service than they have ever experienced before or surprising a coworker by offering extra help, positive employees focus on how they can do more, not less.
So much of our motivation comes from the feedback that we constantly get from businesses around the world.
We would really like to know about your business, and how you use social media. Anything you can think of will be appreciated.
Dust Factory Vintage Wholesale division is having a sale on the some of top selling fall vintage items this season. Suit Vests, t-shirts, military apparel and women’s blouses less than $3 a piece. Dress your staff, mannequins and friends in vintage holiday and heavy weight sweaters for the cool fall evenings and see how many customers buy them up.
For a limited time only the following items are available at great wholesale prices, with an amazing retail markup.
- Skirts Mix- $3 per piece
- Womens Blouses- $3 per piece
- T-Shirts Mix- $2.50 per pound
- Heavy Sweaters- $10 per piece
- Army Mix- $3 per pound
- Sweatshirts Mix- $4.50 per pound
- Leather Vests- $3 per piece
- Suit Vests- $2 per piece
Orders ship within 24 hours, Contact a Rep. Today!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Dust Factory Vintage Clothing Wholesale Summer Specials
Dust Factory is having a sale on some feature vintage summer/fall items for a limited time only. Summer time is here in North America and Europe which means back-to-school is just around the corner. Dust Factory has a great stock of must have vintage items great for both summer and fall. Don’t miss a single sale by not having your shop’s shelves packed with the must have vintage items at GREAT WHOLESALE PRICES.
- 70’s-90’s Long Summer & Fall Dresses $8
- Vintage 50/50 T-shirts $3
- Pearl Snap Western Shirts $4
- Flannel Shirts Heavy $5
- Flannel Shirts Light $4
- LEVI Denim Cutt-off Shorts (pre-washed) $9.50
- Cowboy Boots $12
Ready to Order? Want some more information? Please feel free to contact us below:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Offer only valid when purchasing items in a 12 pck (min of 12 pieces per grade i.e., 12 cowboy boots, 12 t-shirts etc) and when purchasing the $350 order minimum.